Friday 23 September 2011

Howdy

First post of my new blog, its been a long week. Been a busy week designing twit backgrounds and email footers. The computer at work has been struggling bad with a few jobs that have been 6m in size. Stresses me out that i cant do anything, but wait for the blue bar to move across. Sitting there watching it thinking 'hurry up!' i have 20 other jobs that are just as important. I wonder if i could sneak my G5 in from home. Looking forward to the day when i get a new mac - fingers crossed its soon. I've many more 6m and 9m banners to design and create.

This weekend is a busy one - taking my dad to Wimpole Hall for a WWII day. Showing what went on at the hall in wartime. Weather looks good for the weekend as well so the VW meet that myself, my wife and my brother are all attending in our van should be a great. Photos to follow soon.

heres to the weekends...blues skys, september lighting and cruising in the camper.